Education is our passport to the future for tomorrow
belongs to the people who prepare for it today
The Helfin youth empowerment program is aimed to give young talent the opportunity to grow their knowledge base. The program offers graduates the opportunity to gain on-the-job experience in the financial industry.
What will you get out of the youth empowerment program?
- 6 Month Graduate opportunity
- On the job training, continuous support, and training
- Work exposure within the financial industry
- Contribution to your course fees
- R25 000 contributions paid to university towards your studies
- Applicant must be in their honors year
- Acceptance letter into an honors program
- Bcom undergraduate
- Own transport
Below is the application form for the youth empowerment program. All applications will be carefully reviewed and vetted. Once we have selected the students to go through to the next stage they will be contacted via email to complete their next steps in the application process.
This will require the applicants to complete a task and submit it for review, if accepted an interview will be arranged and the applicants will be required to present their task to the investment team. The applicants who make it through these steps and do well in their interviews will have one last interview before the final decision is made.
Good luck to all applicants. We look forward to hearing from you!